Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 25, 2009

War Dogs Ground Observer Corps Redux

By: NavySparksandtheMrs Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


Thanks for keeping a cache in this spot going. The original gave me fits, but this one was an easy grab. TFTC.




Tree X-ing

By: Team K1ayman Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Regular


Great cache container! I had to wait for a neighbor to finish unloading T-day groceries before I could put it back. Thanks.




Spooky Snacker

By: andrewclan Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


Ahh, I've been to this park for a cache before. Your hide is a good one. IIRC, the previous one had me tromping around in the bushes over by the playground and alarming the parents. TFTC.




Taped Before A Live Audience

By: PurplePeople Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I've wondered why this sign still remains. Thanks for filling in the blanks and for the cache!




Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines

By: PurplePeople Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


An interesting story and a quick find. The guys working at the tire business across the street were on their break when I went to make the replacement, so I took the cache along with me to several others nearby and returned it about 30 minutes later. Thanks.




Geo-Kayaking

By: crawburr Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


A very pleasant afternoon for a little local caching. This spot was a great place to sit and enjoy the perfect weather and contemplate a plan for getting those other two nearby caches where you really do need a boat. Thanks!

No comments: