Monday, November 23, 2009

November 19, 2009

Back Pocket

By: jfhanley Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Victory at last! TFTC.




Nanu Nanu

By: jfhanley Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Erasing a previous DNF. Beautiful sunny day to be out! Thanks.




A Line in the Sky

By: evi1chef Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


I approached from the neighborhood park. No need to pretend that my car was broken down! TFTC.




Times Are Tough

By: Jules Dachard Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I enjoyed the story and the opportunity to visit several interesting locations. Too bad there is no access to the old cemetery; I would like to see it. Thanks to the cache owner who helped me with my counting, and provided a pleasant caching excursion!

No comments: