Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 22, 2009

For The Record

By: Team Stumblebutt Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


Thanks for the quick grab and go. I like downtown Half Moon Bay!



Carter's Little Park

By: TimberToo Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


I decided to take the long way to work this morning, and stopped off for a few caches along the way. Even though there was a bit of drizzle, plenty of people were stopping by for their morning coffee. Clever hide! And definitely not what I was expecting. TFTC.



Here Fishy Fishy

By: HMB Lipripper Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


The last time I searched for a cache on this bridge, it was a blinker and it was underneath. In other words, a real PITA. Yours was a lot nicer hide! Last night's rain really had the creek flowing, but I was sorry to see a shopping cart down in the water. Thanks for bringing me back!

No comments: