Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 20, 2009

Psychic in a Box

By: butchmouse Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Fresh finds renewed my determination to find this cache! I was able to get outside my mental box this time and it worked. Thanks for the cache!



Historical Foundation

By: smg1417 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


Found on my way to work, before the hustle and bustle of the school day had begun. Thanks for pointing out this interesting historical spot.



Where in the world is 908 Hillcrest?

By: airsax Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Thanks for pointing out this trail. Great camouflage, too! TFTC.



Duck Dock

By: spatula75 Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I groaned when I saw the set up. Fortunately, the hide was more logical than it initially appeared to be. Thanks for pointing out this nice trail along the lagoon!



Brisbane Marina

By: astucky Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


I came by at lunch. Lots of people out enjoying the views and bright sunshine. Once I settled down and followed the instructions on the cache page, it was a quick find. TFTC!

No comments: