Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 19, 2008

A.I.N.C.

By: Old Trekker and the Czech Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro



I'm visiting from CA. After climbing over some sort of awning thing and sequeezing between a dumpster and a delivery truck it was an easy find. Cachers are signing on the back of the log strip now...you're going to have to send your son out on a maintainance run in the next few months! TFTC.




Woof and Found

By: fatula Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro



Lots of dog and humans despite the brisk temperatures. I guess if you've gotta go, it doesn't matter how cold it is outside. Heh! Well, natives probably don't think it's too bad, but for me, visiting from CA with a thin jacket, it was a tad uncomfortable. TFTC!




Micro Park

By: GadzuCrew Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro



What a cool neighborhood park! A group a preschoolers were playing enthusiastically nearby. I enjoyed being out of the bitter wind for a few moments, and let the warming of the sun's fingers do their magical work as I relaxed in this little oasis. TFTC!




Franklin Triangle

By: GadzuCrew Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro



I got my fingers all muddy on this last cache of my little circuit of downtown Philadelphia. Thanks for the interesting diversions during my visit from CA.




Medicinal Herb

By: GadzuCrew Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro



Yeeesh! Modern medicine is so much more civilized! Fortunately I was a bit anethstetized by the cold weather (being from CA and in a thin jacket!), but I still made this a quick stop and gave thanks for good heath and good fortune as I quickly left. Definitely a place I wouldn't have found without geocaching! Thanks!




CCC4: Let me in

By: Animal Trainer ODragon Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Virtual



I loved walking through this neighborhood during my quick tour today. There isn't anything like this back in CA where I'm from. TFTVC!


No comments: