Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 21, 2008

Oceanview Cache 89

By: robotman (and brownie troop 89) Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 3.5 Container: Regular


I can imagine the realtor's listing now...'fixer-uper with great potential, or tear down and start new'. I'll be somebody would buy it sight unseen! ...well, probably not in today's economy. I enjoyed the views and the chance to soak in the warm late afternoon sun on a beautiful day. Thanks for placing a cache here.




Rockaway

By: ViaPac4 Sasq-Cache Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Small


Only 250' from parking, this cache has a deceptively little approach. Fun though: hopping across the creek, walking above the pounding surf, and climbing hand over hand up the steep loose soil were all a part of my approach. The views were great, and eventually I found the cache, although my first inclination was to search in the opposite direction from where I eventually found it. On the way back I circled around to the north, taking in more of the coastline and eventually following the creekside trail back to my car. Nice! TFTC.




Where Skate and Surf Collide

By: Lyndalou2 Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Great views, warm sun, pounding surf. Thanks for sharing this pleasant spot!

No comments: