Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 17, 2008

Center Square

By: UnNamed adopted from GadzuCrew Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I'm visiting from CA on business. Thanks for getting me out to see this historic building. The widget was pretty flaky behind all the tall buildings, but I persisted and eventually made the find. Thanks!




Hop-A-Long

By: Renyoldman Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Not chosen


I'm visiting from CA on business. Thanks for getting me out and about! What a great park, although the temperature was a bit brisk for my wimpy warm weather tastes! TFTVC.




America's Favorite Cookies

By: Phil and Mady Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Virtual


I'm visiting from CA for work. Thanks for pointing out this very important spot! I've purchased many boxes of these through the years, but never had the willpower to keep them around for very long!

No comments: