Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 5, 2007

Ordinary Timber

By: brown-eyed susan Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


A Sunday night caching stroll with the family. The container seemed to be in a pretty geo-logical spot to me, and I quickly palmed it as there were lots of people on the trail. We walked out towards the bay a bit and spent quite a while watching the sandpipers bed down on the shell beach for the night. On the way back, I dropped the cache off in its snug little hiding spot. TFTC!



Tennis N E One?

By: brown-eyed susan Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


TTF. I'm not sure if I solved it pre- or post-modification, but in either case, it worked out and the coordinates were spot on. The whole gang tagged along, and we enjoyed our walk along the edge of the bay. TFTC.

No comments: