Sunday, August 12, 2007

July 27, 2007

As Seen from the Sky! II

By: jimbexleyspeed and mjp303 Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular


Whew! This one had me going even though I knew exactly what to look for. My fingers were flying on the gpsr switching back and forth between waypoints, and even though the epe was a fantastic +/- 10 feet, I must have circled 3 times before I spotted it. The boys (going into 2nd grade) had fun afterwards figuring out the letters and words and solving their puzzle. Thanks for restoring a great geocache!



Foster City Levee

By: jimbexleyspeed Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


4TF @ 7:02p just missing others. Great hide! Like the rest, I nearly lost the log in the stiff breeze. We love the views of the bridge from here, and the boys spent the rest of our walk looking for cats. TFTC.

No comments: