Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 6, 2007

Let Them Shop

By: rosmo Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


With a little extra time to kill after work before picking up my daughter at SFO, this cache was a pleasant find. Thanks for pointing out the spot. The tide was quite high, just a few feet below the path I used on approach, which suprised me. TFTC.



Red Cross Ready

By: ottokar790 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


Nicely done! The grab and replace were complicated by a lady who was intently picking apples on the nearby tree. I think she must have been curious about why I walked by...twice(!), but fortunately for me, the best apples were on the opposite side of the tree, and she was none the wiser. TFTC.



Marissa's California Cache

By: PrincessMarissa Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Regular


This should have been an easy one, but just as I was returning to replace the cache, a car sputtered to a stop just feet from ground zero. I smiled and continued walking with the cache in my hand. Back at my car, I waited and watched...their car was quite dead, and soon they were on the phone for a lifeline. So, the cache will spend the night with me, and I'll replace it in the morning. Of all the dumb luck! TFTC.

No comments: