Monday, January 02, 2006

December 27, 2005

Silas started it all: 18 hours from Seattle to Los Angeles?!? Flight attendants with nursing degrees!?! Air travel has come a long way, baby. Thanks for the facts and the stroll.

Quest for the Masks: Le-Wahi: Strolled up and was looking in the wrong spot when I heard a hoarse voice shouting, 'It's in the [redacted].' So I chatted for a while with WalruZ and BuckyDef. Geobaby was there too. After that, I found the cache right where WalruZ told me it was. Duh, how did I miss that? TFTC.

Quest for the Masks: Po-Wahi: I felt like someone was watching me from the windows, but resisted the urge to stick my tongue out at them. Collected a TB. TFTC.

Quest for the Masks: Thanks for a very enjoyable series! It was great to re-walk the RWS levee trails and get rewarded with smilies for it. I have to confess that I knew where the final cache was hidden and snagged it before finishing off the rest of the series. Call it home cooking. Great job!

No comments: