Monday, December 26, 2005

December 26, 2005

Quest for the Masks: Ko-Wahi: Nice to find caches on foot for a change. #1 on our tour. My daughter was quite embarrassed when one of her friends walked by: 'Dad, what will I say to explain why we're in the bushes?' My reply: 'Just crouch down, she won't see you!' She didn't. Thanks.

Quest for the Masks: Ga-Wahi: #2 on our quest. Along the way we enjoyed taking a close look at the new lagoon water suppy access gates, and the wading birds poking around at a low, low tide. TFTC.

Quest for the Masks: Ta-Wahi: #3 on our trek. I left the kids at the playground while making the find. Oh, they did come over for a peek in the container after I found it. Thanks.

Quest for the Masks: Onu-Wahi: #4 on our trek. We followed the fence line. High and dry for the most part. Hopefully we didn't disturb anyone. TFTC.

No comments: