Saturday, September 24, 2005

September 23, 2005

Beyond the End: Very nice. I sat watching the waves for quite a while after finding the cache. Thanks!

Purisima Creek Parking: I arranged to meet NavySparks for this hike. Poor satelite reception was the theme for today, and we wandered around for a bit until Herb made the find. TFTC.

Cave Dweller of Purisima Creek: What a beautiful hike! Thanks for placing caches along this trail. T: sig dog tag; L: Protech alien, CA wooden nickel. Again, with poor satelite reception, the hint was quite welcome.

Purisima Creek Troll: This cache had NS and me quite perplexed for a while, as we were looking for a true troll, and not just a troll with a whole lot of sunscreen on. I'm not going to quibble too much, but since you did say you took a wrong turn when you placed these caches, I think it should be called Whittemore Gulch troll. In any case, thanks for a fantastic little series.

No comments: