Saturday, September 24, 2005

September 24, 2005

Ridge Trail View # 1: A clear day with a light breeze. Million dollar views. Great! TFTC.

Ridge Trail View # 2: I was worried about sssssnakesssss, but didn't see any. The hissing of the wind through dry grass kept me on my toes though. The last visitors to the cache were a couple of muggle kids from Guatamala. Fortunately their spanglish was good enough for me to decipher. TFTC.

Deck-View: Arriving at the cache site, I laughed out loud. What a suprise! Thanks for the fun.

Meadow Trail: Nice little stroll. TFTC.

Ridge with a View: Passed a few dogs, and a multi-million dollar house. TFTC.

Crazy Pete's Money Cache: Thank goodness it hasn't rained in a while, the cache was sitting open in its little hiding place. Either that, or there's a muggle making withdrawls. Yeah, that must be it...since the only coin of value was an EU 10 cent piece. TNLNSL.

No comments: