Saturday, April 30, 2005

April 30, 2005

View From the Office: It's been a while since I've been caching with kids, and this one was a perfect fit. I was in this area a while back, but for some reason I didn't include multicaches in the PQ. Quite fortunate. Everybody traded, and then we explored the creek bank. TFTC.

Hetch Hetchy Trail - Hippity Hoppity: A little cache outing with the kids today; they really enjoyed this find, and had quite a suprise when they pulled it out of the hiding place. Oh, BTW, we found 4 red dots. TFTC.

Hetch Hetchy Trail - Purple Wisteria: A quick find and sign since people were coming down the trail. Thanks.

MiddleField Madness: We enjoyed finding this cache since there were all sorts of trails nearby through the bushes. I was a little worried what we might stumble upon, but the kids enthusiasm for exploration won the day. Thanks for bringing us out to the Stevens Creek trail today.

GeoBeads #2 – Creekside Park: Thanks for the cache here at a playground. The kids went off to play, leaving me to find it. By their glances, I think a couple of parents were wondering what the heck I was doing that could possibly be more interesting than watching my children. Fortunately, it was a quick find, and then I returned to parent mode (before rushing everybody off the the next cache!)

GeoBeads #5 – Teal Tressel: Nicely hidden. We continued on to the top of the bridge hoping to see a train pass underneath, but it wasn't to be. Not too many trains on Saturday. TFTC.

No comments: