Friday, April 29, 2005

April 29, 2005

Olympic Wannabes: Nice. Thanks for bringing me to this park.

Along the De Anza Trail 8 - Los Altos: I struggled a bit for parking on this one, but having overcome that obstacle, enjoyed a pleasant walk and a quick find. Left a TB. TFTC.

Along the De Anza Trail 9 - Los Altos: TFTC.

Margarita Trail: I nabbed this one between cyclists and dog walkers this morning. Interesting reflective sculpture nearby. TFTC.

Crossings Circle: Given the traffic in this location, I'm amazed this large cache has survived. Good job everybody!

Parking Citation: There were two snails on the cover of the container, and, looking quite comfortable, I let them be. Too bad the camera was at home. TFTC.

Bridges of San-star Counties: Thanks for a fun, interesting, and informative cache. I was a bit concerned when approaching the final since there was a city truck parked on the path. Fortunately the worker was underground in a maintainance tunnel, and didn't disturb my search. TNLNSL.

No comments: