Wednesday, April 27, 2005

April 27, 2005

Shields Orizaba Rocky Outcrop: Pretty tough to find, and in full view of the neighbor's windows. There were a couple of cars out front, so I hope nobody was watching me. The cache was hidden lid side down, which means that the cache contents were basically sitting in a dish. All of the water that seeped in had been adsorbed by the log book. It should be fine once things dry out, and so I left it out of the baggie to help that happen. Great view. Thanks for bringing me up here.

Brooks Park: Nice park and nice hide, but I felt a little guilty tromping through someone's efforts to establish a garden adjacent to the cache. There are lots of new plants and evidence that weeds have been pulled up. Future finders should take care. TFTC.

Car Be Chiffon: I waved to the windows, but couldn't see anyone waving back. Nice hide. With hint #2, I learned a new vocabulary word, but was still puzzling over the significance of hint #1 as I drove away. I'm pretty slow on the uptake, but now I get it.

No comments: