Wednesday, April 06, 2005

April 1, 2005

Piedras Mojadas: What a great adventure! After wending my way out to the cache, and decripting the hints one by one while searching, I began to dispair that I was going to have to go home without finding it. After another 10 minutes, and with the sun sinking fast, the hiding spot appeared. Ironically, it was only inches from where I had laid my GPSr down as I started to search. Plenty of people enjoying the sunset, including a guy with crutches who probably shouldn't have hiked that far. Thanks.

I Wish Lunch Could Last Forever: I found it in the dark. What a pleasant walk with the sound of the waves along the beach, and then the frogs croaking underneath the bridge. TFTC.

Still Standing: I was one of those people with a flashlight poking around at odd hours. Hopefully no one noticed. The place got it's revenge though...walking around the back of one of the buildings, I triggered a motion detector light. It scared the dickens out of me. TFTC.

HMB Hoosegow: Thanks for bringing me to this interesting building.

Ferrosaurus: Last one of the evening. I'm sure I looked pretty conspicuous poking around in the dark with my flash light. No matter, mission accomplished. TFTC.

No comments: