Tuesday, April 05, 2005

March 30, 2005

Pomo Hollows: 1st of 5 on a Pacifica cache run after work. Two dads with daughters paid me no mind. TFTC.

The Four Lucky Charms: 2nd of 5 on a Pacifica cache run after work. I found it quickly, but took a while to sign the log. By the time I started to replace it, a bar patron had taken a seat on the steps in front of the door. He wasn't moving, and light was fading. I came back at the end to replace it under cover of darkness.

Beach Loafer's: 3rd of 5 on a Pacifica cache run after work. A very nice walk on the beach at sunset. The cache container is cracked. It'll be okay unless it rains hard. TFTC.

Secret Coastal View: 4th of 5 on a Pacifica cache run after work. Cool spot. I watched the sun drop into the sea. Very nice.

Secret Trailhead #13 - Pacifica: 5th of 5 on a Pacifica cache run after work. I hiked up the trail a bit before starting my search. Upon returning, there was a car parked right in front of the gate. It was just dark enough that I couldn't see inside, but it turns out there was a hiker watching me from about 20 feet away. Boy was I startled when she got out! After explaining things, we found the cache together. TFTC.

No comments: