Friday, April 08, 2005

April 2, 2005

Green Grass Cache: Thanks for the warnings about the water hazard; I would have stepped in it. TFTC.

Gotta Love It: I got skunked the first time around. After a shopping trip spent pondering the clue, I knew just where to look. TFTC.

Comic Relief aka The Big Cheese: Plenty of activity on a Saturday afternoon, however, most attention was focused on the orphaned dogs up for adoption next door. TFTC.

Kosher bacon soldier: TFTC, but the most interesting thing about this location was the home across the street, completely surrounded by office parks.

Whisman Whimsey: Deserted on a Saturday afternoon until a father and son showed up for a little pitch and catch. I was looking in all the wrong spots until practically bumping into the cache.

Stevenson Suprise: Busy, busy! In addition to about half a dozen T-ball games in the distance, a family was playing their own game of pickle right next to the cache. Eventually they moved over to the baseball fields, and I was able to make the grab before the next wave of families made the trek back to their cars.

House of the King: I cast about for a bit until noticing something close to the cache slightly askance. I was a bit nervous to retrieve it since it sounded like someone (who I couldn't see) was working in their backyard just a few feet away.

No comments: