Monday, May 30, 2011

May 2, 2011


FCC visits Beverly

By: KeddyKlan Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro

In the area for business, and counting down on a significant milestone, "Go for the oldie" is my motto. Thanks for marking the trailhead! A pretty lake. The men lingering around the parking lot were a bit too friendly for my tastes though. Heh! TFTC.



Blammo!

By: Agent0013 Difficulty: 3.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro

Yep! Beverly was my objective as well. Thanks for providing the breadcrumbs and for a very nicely done hide!



Little Diversion

By: geckl69 Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.5 Container: Small

...4997...4998...4999...not a little diversion at all. In fact, an essential stepping stone to a big milestone at a nearly 11 year old cache. Thanks!



Beverly

By: Robert Reindl Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular

#5000 One of my mottos is "When in doubt, go for the oldie", and this one certainly didn't disappoint! Thanks for a great hike on a picture perfect spring afternoon. It's amazing that Beverly has been around for just 10 days short of 11 years. From LPCs to power trails to lonely caches visited just once a year, it seems I've tried just about every type of caching, but still my favorite is the ammo cache in the woods. Thanks for the adventure and for the perfect milestone cache!




Who are you calling more difficult? (Part 2)

By: Siamese Retriever Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Small

Making the loop on a beautiful spring day. Thank goodness for no snow!



Ilsa's High Meadow Cache

By: cemx86 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular

This was a very pretty spot, and a bit of a suprise discovery. Thanks for bringing me here. After finding the chain from the previous cache, I was a bit confused, but widening my search radius brought sucess. TFTC!



High Above Beverley - West

By: maleki Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Small

I missed the turn-off for this cache on the way in, but was glad I diverted on the way back. Thanks for the views and the climb!

No comments: