Tuesday, May 24, 2011

April 5, 2011


Gateway to the Peninsula

By: caccbag Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Not chosen

A quick stop on my trek back to the east side. Thanks for the lunchtime diversion. Plenty more to do!



No Dogs Allowed

By: caccbag Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small

Got it. Several people were breaking the rules. TFTC.



MegaMind Field

By: caccbag Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro

I got a little dizzy arriving at the correct elevation, but after that things smoothed out. Great views! TFTC.



Gateway to the Peninsula #2

By: caccbag Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro

Coordinates are off. The day laborers outside the paint store hoping for a job didn't help my cause either. I was able to make the grab, but had to circle around to the front to return the cache, using the sign for cover! TFTC.



Presidents' Street Serie #1 - George Washington

By: caccbag Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro

I felt pretty conspicuous with several people walking by, but pushed on. The discovery of a used doggie bag in the bush stopped me for a minute though. Yuck. TFTC, though.



Presidents' Street Serie #14 - Franklin Pierce

By: caccbag Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular

I finished my in-n-out on the way to GZ. Thanks for the desert!

No comments: