Monday, May 23, 2011

April 4, 2011


Adams Patrol

By: Team Vaccine Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro

Found on a lunchtime sweep, this was a place I wasn't aware of, even though I've cached all around the area many times. Thanks!



Jinx

By: city.girl Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Small

I'm not sure why this cache is called Jinx, but I felt a bit that way while on approach. I spent some time looking for an access point closer than the Arguello entrance but couldn't find any. After giving up and going back there, I saw on the park map that there was indeed an easment about 0.15 mi from cache, and I'd driven right by it! The route I took wasn't muddy at all, but some other hikers told me there was a mudslide across the trail further down by the creek. TFTC.

No comments: