Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 14, 2009

Watergate

By: Sparkotron LeLe Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I recognized the gate style, but didn't make the connection to Hetch Hetchy until I read the cache page. Thanks for sharing this interesting information!



Spacesonic

By: vaccine Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Erasing a previous DNF. Whew! That's a tricky one. I had to get my nose about 6 inches away before I realized what I was looking at! TFTC.



Half cache (million $ park)

By: JKdog +M Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Cleaning up a previous DNF. I checked a similar hiding spot on my previous visit, but didn't check them all. This time I prevailed. Fortunately all the kiddies were home and I had the place to myself. TFTC.



San Carlos Train Depot

By: NavySparksandtheMrs Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Thanks for sharing the history and personal memories of these beautiful and interesting buildings! Things definitely change; evidently the way commuters pay for their parking is different now than my previous visit several years ago! TFTC.



This Park

By: Camper 03 and Mrs Camper Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


The widget was really bouncing, but then I remembered to calibrate the compass. That got me closer, but I still had to pick up an important clue from the logs. Great camouflage!



Garage Sale

By: soupercamp and halhal Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Very creative! All was quiet on a Sunday evening, and I made my way to the final without interruption. TFTC!

No comments: