Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 11, 2009

Puzzled Words #2

By: Climberbri Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


In spite of cool and wet weather, there were still a good number of people enjoying the park, and some sort of tennis tournament going on. TFTC.



Puzzled Words #4

By: Climberbri Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I enjoyed checking out the falls and old millsite. TFTC.



I want THAT one!

By: NoMind2Find Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Since it was dark and the place was closed, I was worried I would meet the owner, and that he wouldn't be too friendly. Fortunately, no one noticed me. I was slightly worried that something would fall on me while I was searching! TFTC.



Welcome Home #1

By: climberbri Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Regular


Got it! Thanks for contributing to a fun evening of caching in Simpsonville.



Sphinx-side

By: Uncle Skeleton Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


There were lots of people coming and going from the Sphinx; I hardly had a free moment to search. Thanks for pointing out this interesting spot!



Juniper Jump Up

By: Eaglescout2007 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular


Tougher to find in the dark. Eventually I found it, and only got a couple of stickers in my hands. TFTC.



R.I.P. - Rest In Post

By: The Scout Master Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I spotted this cache, and quickly after spotted the Japanese restaurant. Thanks for the dinner suggestion!



An Amusing Cache

By: Mad-Eye Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


A quick find, but I soon discovered that the inside of the cache container was coated with some unknown, sweet smelling, sticky brown fluid. Yuck! A quick trip to the bathroom in the bowling alley to wash my hands solved the problem! TFTC.



Golden Strip Cache

By: FireFrog69 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


I had just enough vertical ability to spy the hide on tiptoes. TFTC!



The Name Fits - Super-Sized

By: Smileyhound Cachehound29681 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


All quiet tonight in back of the big box store. Cache patrol out! Thanks.

No comments: