Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 12, 2009

D.I.Y.

By: Geoides Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


A quick find. While I was signing the log, a trucker pulled up with a double trailer. I watched him unhook the rear one, move off a few yards, unhook the front one, and then reattach the rear one. It took about a minute! Then he roared away and left me in a wake of diesel fumes. TFTC.



King of the Hill

By: Natameo3 Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


I crested the hill shortly after sunset, and spent several minutes taking in the beautiful, clear view as the light started to fade. Very nice! The hide is quite bold, IMO. Hopefully it will last. TFTC.



Squirrel Territory

By: Natameo3 Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


It was a beautiful evening for a quick walk in the park. Thanks for showing me this quiet corner. Coordinates were right on for me.

No comments: