Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 10, 2008

Razorback Trailhead

By: GoGoJo Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 2.5 Container: Micro


End of the line, no climbing for me today. Thanks for the preview!



Is This Really The Way?

By: GoGoJo Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.5 Container: Micro


Oh, that's right...this trail is right next to the road, isn't it? TFTC!



Lovin' Arms

By: GoGoJo Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular


I was confused by the blank log book for a second. I loved all the moss on the trees. Hopefully the cache will stay dry. Thanks!



Trolling For Razorback Ridge Trail

By: GoGoJo Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.5 Container: Regular


Trees, green, sounds of water all around. Perfect. Thanks!



Miniature Golfing

By: GoGoJo Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular


A quick find before heading out to enjoy the Eagle trail along the creek. There were lots of hikers out enjoying the bright sunshine like me. I'm sure some of them wondered what I was doing at GZ! TFTC.



Mr. Troll

By: Skip Fore Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Regular


A bit further from the bridge than the cache title would indicate, but the widget lead me right to it. Thanks!



Patch Cache

By: Rameyclan and Mrs. Rameyclan Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Regular


I stopped by this cache since I had a few minutes to spare before picking up the take-out chinese. There were lots of birds settling down for the night...another world on the opposite side of the fence! TFTC.



Pond Along Old Spanish Trail

By: GoGoJo Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular


I enjoyed the hike up from Alpine road...until I realized that this cache was a trailhead marker! Oh, well, I wanted to be on the Alpine side of the ridge for other caches anyhow! I heard lots of frogs around the pond. TFTC!



Coalmine Ridge View

By: bytemobile Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


Great views from the cache this afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed the quick hike up from Alpine road. Thanks for all of the caches in this area!

No comments: