Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 7, 2008

KRUMBLE

By: finderofthingz Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I always enjoy hiking in Belmont OSP. Thanks for placing new caches to find!



Yes Deer

By: finderofthingz Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Wow! I saw a couple of unexpected things during the search for this cache: (1) A guy getting his car pulled out of the ditch along the road to the overlook; (2) the Google earth street view cameras on top of a Prius. I'm going to have to check the pictures out to see if I'm in them! Oh, and I saw 2 deer. TFTC!



Barbie's Wired Too

By: finderofthingz Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


Thanks for placing new caches in Belmont OSP. But oh no, this one's slightly different than the last, and doesn't have a pen. Unfortunately, I forgot mine in the car. [:I] I considered signing in green, but couldn't find a leaf moist enough to give me some goo, plus didn't want to gunk up the log. I'll come back and finish the job soon. TFTC.

No comments: