Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 26, 2008

Bridge View

By: Passport11 Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Without the coordinates, I wandered past GZ a bit further than I should have. While I was at the west end of the bridge (...it seems like the north end though...), I looked up to see jimbexleyspeed making the find. It was a near miss in the field, but helped me out. TFTC.



Snap Crackle Pop

By: Passport11 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


I decided to hunt these two new caches, and wrote down the coordinates on a piece of paper, but forgot to bring it along. [:I] So, I had to rely on my memory of the cache page and my geo-sense. It took me a little longer than normal, but not too much. Thanks for showing me this spot. The tide was in, which made things interesting to look at. TFTC.

No comments: