Tuesday, February 05, 2008

January 28, 2008

B afraid (again)

By: Bob & Elliecat Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


Found it...but before I did put my hand in some rain moistened doggie do. YUCK! Fortunately I had wipes in the car. Nice park, and good to get out for a little caching between rain storms. TFTC.



Suburban Crop Circles

By: jasmerb Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


My GPSr and I got a bit dizzy driving to this cache, but after things settled down, it was a quick find. Great to get out during a break in the rain. TFTC.



Lou Seale

By: Mr Prez 24 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Thanks for explaining how you got the name of the cache...I thought it might be named for 'Lucille'. Heh! TFTC.



Ramos

By: gashog Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Out for a little night caching while oldest daughter was at a class. Great fun waving my flashlight along the fenceline! Hopefully the neighbors weren't alarmed! TFTC.



Bryant Street Bridges

By: girlyQ Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


Tough to find! GPSr was bouncing all over the place, and there were plenty of places to search. Since it was after dark, only a few passersby interrupted my search. TFTC.

No comments: