Wednesday, February 06, 2008

February 1, 2008

Levee Run 1

By: csolsen Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Not one to follow rules or instructions, I parked where I shouldn't have and walked the 25 steps or so to the cache. Two minutes later I was on my way, and no one was any wiser. TFTC.




XINYH

By: Rocket Girl Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


What the heck does XINYH mean? One of life's mysteries, I suppose. I got my knees all muddy making the grab. TFTC.




Tower of Power

By: Rocket Girl Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


In the area to run an errand tonight, and stopped by for a quick find. I like little oddities like this. Somebody tried to mash the hide I see. TFTC.




Stroller Friendly #2: A Great Oak

By: Geo Baby and BuckyDef Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


In the area tonight for an errand, and was happy for the cover of darkness when I saw the approach to this cache. With no one around, I was able to conduct an unimpeded search. Eventually the light dawned on me as I decided to trust the widget and ignore some more traditional hiding spots. Thanks!

No comments: