Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 23, 2007

You Can Walk Your Dog Across the Dumbarton?!?!

By: fearthefish Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Yes, I did know you could walk accross the Dumbarton! It's kinda scary though: Cars whizzing by at 75 mph on one side; and a 100' drop-off on the other. Heh! Not for the faint of heart. TFTC.



Hwy 84 Substation

By: MotorBug Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Those are the same power lines that run right by my place. TFTC.



NW Ravenswood Trailhead

By: MotorBug Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I ended up driving down the muddy track from the previous cache...in my Camry. Nice! After finding the cache, I hiked down the trail about a mile until I started hearing shotguns. Interesting place; I'll have to come back after hunting season is over with my bike. TFTC.

No comments: