Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 21, 2007

Slippers Shack

By: the_fuzzy_slippers Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 2.5 Container: Regular


I really liked your camouflage. The undergrowth is a bit sparse right now, but that problem will soon be fixed. Thanks for the nice little stroll through the woods.



Laurelwood Park Semi-secret Entrance

By: Michael_SFBA Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I was a bit put off by that big red sign at the trailhead, but soon remembered from other hikes around here that it is a standard fixture. Thanks for pointing out this neighborhood trail.



Clearview Triangle

By: Lansdowns Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular


I treated myself to a little pre-holiday caching on the way home from work tonight. Thanks for showing me this pretty park. Not a soul in sight.

No comments: