Monday, April 30, 2007

April 13, 2007

In Plane View

By: robotman Difficulty: 3.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


12:25p [8D]FTF![8D] Wow! A new cache approved at lunch-time only minutes from work. It was too good to be true, so I rushed out the door...just like marivic1211 and navigator25 did, come to find out. [;)] I was on scene a minute or two before the others, but the hide was a bit tricky and we all searched together. It was a true first to find race. Thanks for the excitement and organizing the impromptu party! Oh, and I almost forgot: The views are stunning! Thanks for pointing out this new stretch of trail.

C & H Cache

By: Birds I View (formerly Birdzivew) and StevieD Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular


This cache was quick diversion from my daily commute this morning on the way into work. I've never been to Hawaii, but it's close to the top of my 'must visit someday' list. Something to dream about during the daily grind! TFTC.

No comments: