Sunday, May 28, 2006

May 19, 2006

Mission 7: Crab Creek (Project APE): Wow! I finally did it! An APE cache...but definitely not the one I expected. Maggie and I travelled out to the East coast from California to attend my brother's graduation from GW Law School (geonick ben500...maybe he'll have more time for caching now ...oh, wait, I forgot he still has to pass the bar exam. ) Since the morning was free, I knew this was going to be the one. No way I was going to get within 25 miles and not make the attempt. Since this wasn't really a caching trip, we muddled along as best we could. Of course, the GPSr just got us to the general vicinity, followed by lotsa wandering around looking for a suspicious pile. Ahhh, there it is. Just as we were hiding things, along came spoon! totally intent on his business. We had a pleasant chat; it's always nice to meet another cacher. Left a TB; took a TB. Thanks for the adventure!

No comments: