Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15, 2006

green: I decided to take a long lunch today and pick up a couple of San Bruno Mountain stragglers. It's amazing how many springtime flowers there are up here; and I'll never tire of looking down on the planes as they climb away from SFO. By the time I got this cache and the nearby TA hide, it was probably closer for me to just hike back to the office...but then I wasn't sure who I could get to bring me back up to get the car. TFTC.

No Star (bucks): A cache in hand is worth two in the bush...or so I'm told. Before leaving the car, a little voice told me, 'It's a TA hide, don't forget the leatherman.' And I'm sure glad I didn't. Loved the hike and views; appreciated the hide. Amazingly, I got just as sweaty extracting this one as I did 'Isuzu gone'. TFTC.

No comments: