Saturday, December 17, 2005

December 12, 2005

Pulgas Parking: The GPSr was coughing and sputtering, but the hint clarified things for my mental directional arrow. TFTC.

Off The Leash - A Kid's Cache: So that's what those signs are for! T: wipe, since I poked around in a different spot with grey leafless branches that were probably PO. L: a christmas geocoin. Thanks (unless I get a rash)!

Woodside Hills Cache: 2TF Whew! Tough access. I got within 0.15 mi from the north, but I figure the neighbors wouldn't have appreciated me walking through their yard. So, after taking a very long detour around to the south, and getting lost several times in a maze of long, winding dead end streets, I knew I was close when I saw the distinctive fence mentioned in the FTF log. Finally! Nice view, and nice little walk. TNLNSL. Thanks!

For the Love of the Game: 6:00pm Co-FTF with UncleTom. I knew this one would go fast, and sure enough, somebody was tailing me as I pulled into the parking lot. We double-timed it over to the cache site, and then fumbled around for a few minutes. Ahhh, there it is. Thanks!

No comments: