Sunday, December 11, 2005

December 10, 2005

Baylands, Then and Now: I dropped my daughter off at choir practice and then realized my GPSr was still at home . Fortunately I remembered enough from reading the cache page to make a find. The attachment device is indeed separated from the cache, which I found on the ground. However, by placing the attachment device inside the container, I was able to return it to the intended spot.

Ravenswood Trail: Inspired by MotorBug and Digitalfish, I found this cache without a GPSr. (Actually I just forgot it at home.) I felt fortunate to find a 'wild' geocoin, which will bring christmas cheer to another cache quite soon. Thanks!

Bay Crossing: With a little time to kill this morning, I thought I'd make a second attempt on this cache. Bingo. TNLN.

No comments: