Sunday, November 20, 2005

November 21, 2005

My First Cache in Taiwan!
Nan-ying Tsung-yeh Arts and Cultural Center : I am visiting Taiwan from California for business at the Tainan Science Park. Fortunately, I was able to convince a couple of my collegues that geocaching might be fun, and they drove me to the cultural center for the hunt. Since it was their first time, I let them use the GPSr and experience the thrill. We found the first stage with no trouble, and then enjoyed a very nice lunch-time walk to the final location. Hopefully I've created a lasting interest in Geocaching for them! We signed the log, and I took the TB, but am feeling a little guilty since I didn't have one to trade. Sorry. Finally, thanks to the cache owner for information about the location and a map. Geocachers really are a great bunch! Thanks!

No comments: