Sunday, November 20, 2005

November 11, 2005

Ravenswood Fishing Pier: Deserted, probably because the tide was out and there was no water underneath the coordinates. Nice warm-up prior to a little hike. TFTC.

Bay Crossing: This was an enjoyable DNF. As I scrambled underneath a variety of structures that appear to be in serious need of a sesmic retrofit, I thought to myself, 'Please don't let the big one happen right now!' BTW, the mud has pretty much dried out, but I would not advise a trip out here once the wet weather sets in.

In honor of Charlie Brown: I approached the scene to find NS&Mrs there for a second try. While they were searching, I dealt with a couple of neighbors who were intensely interested on what was going on. Since that's one more muggle encounter than my limit, it was time to move on. I see from recent logs that the coords were off a bit.

No comments: