Friday, October 21, 2005

October 21, 2005

Heron's Head Park: After aborting an ill-conceived plan to cache in the east bay, I ended up here. (What was I thinking trying to cross the Bay Bridge late on a Friday afternoon???). The place I found was a very pleasant suprise! Upon arrival at the cache site, I interrupted a pair of aspiring artists that were engaged in self-expression on those granite blocks with a sharpie marker. They were curious about my GPSr, and once I explained things, they watched me search a bit. Shortly, the 'drawing' was done, and they departed. I had actually spotted it earlier, but decided not to pull it out until they left. Caches 28; Days 18. TFTC.

CalTrain - 22nd Street: A sooty find. I actually never spotted the train station. TFTC. Caches 27; Days 18.

Houseboat Hangout: Heck, yes, I'd live there! Thanks for the 3 hour...err...15 minute...tour! Caches 26; Days 18.

No comments: