Friday, October 21, 2005

October 19, 2005

Ravenswood Trailhead: Thanks for pointing out this neglected stretch of bayfront. I took a professional interest in the chemical plant nearby. Those are some serious distillation columns! I didn't recognize the name of the company though, so I'm not sure what they're doing. TFTC. Caches: 36; Days: 21.

View with a Bridge: Great hike! RR really was in a hurry to get home last night! I found the cache container in plain sight. Either that or the hide has disturbed someone's home. I did see a few marsh rats on my way out there. The view of the old bridge was very cool. TFTC! Caches: 35; Days 21.

Marsh Catwalk: Guano Gauntlet has been "out-planked"! Thanks for the adventure. I got a chuckle out of your stash note! Perhaps you should mention that removal of this cache is 'subject of civil and criminal prosecution' as well! Caches 34; Days 21.

Baylands Bridge: Approached from an EPA access point, which saved a few tenths. It was a uprisingly busy area. Thanks! Caches 33; Days 21.

(#2) Day St Park: Whew, plenty busy on a late afternoon, so I just marched up to it like it was my business to be there. Same story when I returned it. Thanks for the help getting the adreniline pumping! Caches 32; Days 21.

(#7) Top, Middle, Bottom?: All quiet on the street, but you never know who might be watching out of one those windows. Think I'm a little paranoid? Caches 31; Days 21.

(#6) Rest Stop on the Hill: I had to wait for an extremely tired pedestrian who took several breaks on the way up. Completely understandable! After that, it was a quick score. Left a TB. TFTC. Caches 30; days 21.

Little Road in Town: Lots of construction going on nearby. TFTC. Caches 29; Days 21.

No comments: