Friday, September 30, 2005

September 30, 2005

Isuzu Gone: Whew! It was pretty toasty in the ol' Isuzu this afternoon. I couldn't find the A/C, or the motor, or steering wheel, or any wheel for that matter...but I did find the cache. In the end, that was the only accessory I really cared about. Thanks!

Surfin' Safari: I love caches where the hide reveals itself and I laugh out loud. What a hoot! The waves were pretty high today, and there were lots of surfers. The llamas were pretty cool too. Just as I was ready to replace the cache, 3 boys came along on bikes and spent quite a while feeding and talking to 'Mike' who was quite curious about them. I was able to return the cache while their attention was diverted. Although it's wedged in place pretty tight, a little maintainance would probably be advisable. Thanks.

Tsunami Rangers: What a cool building and bridge! I had to dodge several newlywed couples (shiny rings are a dead giveaway!) and the usual assortment of joggers and bicyclists. TFTC.

No comments: