Thursday, September 29, 2005

September 29, 2005

Top of Ralston: GPSr was kinda squirrely this morning, and I had to dodge kids walking to school, making this find a bit more challenging than expected. Thanks for the views! Dropped off the Lizard TB.

TA@10K #5000: Congrats TA on becoming a full fisted cacher.
2TF! Having already hiked the service road from the end of Trinity Road to find 'Above the Stars', I opted for the shorter and STEEPER (!?!) trail from Firth Park. Whoever created that trail missed the chapter on switchbacks in trail-building class. If anybody finds my left lung along the trail, could I please have it back? I coughed it up trying to catch my breath. Note to self: Nothing looks steep in an arial photo. Thanks for the views! They were definitely worth the effort.

No comments: