Wednesday, August 10, 2005

August 5, 2005

Going in Cirles 2: FTF!!! 8:10a I've done the loop here (in both directions!) before, so I appreciated a cache commemorating our misfortunes. The coordinates took me right to the spot. That sculpture across the way is pretty cool. Here's my incident report: Burrs -- most definitely; PO -- small sprigs on the ground here and there, easily avoided; Ticks -- none found; Dump -- yes, but now covered with leaves and twigs. Low hanging branches -- yes, careful you'll poke your eye out. Just the sort of stuff to help you remember you're alive ! Thanks.

Waters Crossing: A quick grab for me on the way to work, so no time to stop for an ice cream. I hope the neighbors don't mind! TFTC!

Matadero Creek Canal: In contrast to the water in the Creek, the instructions were crystal clear to us. The final location was a pleasant suprise, and the kids spent a long time enjoying the amenities while I went off in search of a smilie. After a while, I found the nicely hidden cache and signed the log. The cache had the largest marble I've ever seen. ! Thanks.

No comments: