Saturday, August 13, 2005

August 13, 2005

Free WiFi #1: Five weeks since the last visit and all is well. TFTC.

Hex if I Know: Amazingly, I walked right up to it. Plenty of people at the playground and preparing food at the picnic tables, but nobody worried about me. Again, what is the purpose of this structure: A view of the canal? Hmmmmmm. Just one of those geocaching mysteries, I suppose.

Sidewalk Cache: I suppose there's some rule of bridge construction that requires a sidewalk...otherwise, I can't fathom the purpose for this place; it's a path to nowhere! Anyway, thanks for the smilie.

Border of Borders: After finding this cache, I decided to treat myself to a double-double (with onions). Thanks for the excuse.

M.O.M.: Searched for this cache a bit, but came up empty. Decided to try the Turk Island cache to see if I could learn something about the hider's style. That's the ticket! Found it on my return visit. FYI, there is no more blank space on the log. TFTC.

Turk Island Revisited: Got it! Nobody on the soccer fields; nobody on the baseball diamond; nobody playing on the playground. Where is everybody? TFTC.

No comments: