Friday, August 12, 2005

August 12, 2005

The Motherlode #2 - Purisima Creek: I really enjoyed the hike to this cache. Spotty reception led me onto the Soda Gulch trail for a bit, but eventually I realized my mistake. Thanks!

Wunderlich Surprise: Okay, I admit it! You got me. A pleasant evening hike and a fun suprise. TFTC.

ENTROPY: What an interesting spot! Actually, this place looks pretty well preserved, all things considered. I wouldn't want to drink that water, though: too much pond scum. The cache really sticks out; I'm suprised no muggles have noticed it. TFTC.

Redwood Flats: Wow! A hidden gem. I was enjoying the walk so much that I forgot to check my position until I was about 50' away. Looking back at the track log, I realized it's just as well since I didn't have a signal the entire way from the last cache. Nice hide. Thanks!

No comments: