Sunday, June 05, 2005

June 4, 2005

Assume Nothing #8: As I was approaching, Team Alamo came running up and told me not to look. So I spent a few minutes watching the firefighters mop up across the creek. Eventually bthomas and stbk concluded it was not possible to rehide cache, so they let me sign the log. Despite the damage, very nice. I can say with confidence I would have gotten it anyway. A 9-1-1 call was made to a cache paramedic, who arrived on scene shortly to fix things up. TFTC.

Bait (Hidden Walkways II): The clue brought this one home for me. Thanks.

Vasona Lake cache: A quick find on the way to group events. Thanks!

The Shawshank Redemption: Knock this one down a couple stars for me with others doing all the thinking. It was lots of fun getting wet in the tunnel and enjoying the theme of this cache. Thanks!

Little Cache of Horrors: With a little stick-to-it-ive-ness this cache was ours. I think the neighbors are getting suspicious though. Hopefully this cache will get a rest for a few days.

Little Cache of Horrors II: Emilie and I walked over to this cache after the event. It was pretty much dark, but fortunately we didn't need a light and found the cache by feel. Nicely done.

Little Shop of Horrors: The Sequel: Lots of fun for us chatting, scoping out coin collections, and spray painting. Thanks for hosting a super event!

No comments: