Sunday, June 05, 2005

June 3, 2005

Dorthy W. Erskine: #1 of a lunch-time caching foray deeper than ever before into the unknown territory of San Francisco. With friendly finds like this, I'll master my fears of the City yet!

Secret Garden: Whew! I'm glad that's over...although I enjoyed this area very much, I couldn't quite get over the feeling that I was walking in somebody's backyard. TFTC.

Harry's Hideout: I found the cache, but I had to hurry since someone was coming up the 'street'. Thanks.

(#4) Sr. Verissimma's Playground: I took the difficult way in, then sat a while and enjoyed the view. Thanks for the workout.

(#3) Sr. Verissimma's Science Class: A quick find. (Just lucky, I think.)

(#5) Steeple View: A not-so-quick find. (The luck had run out down the hill!) TFTC.

Annie's Birthday Present: 11:45p FTF!!! Nice park. Tricky hiding spot. TN, left a really little matchbox car. Thanks.

No comments: