Friday, June 17, 2005

June 16, 2005

Forgotten Psychedelic Rock Venue: Got it. Thanks.

Baylands Grove: Dusk, drizzle, deserted. Fortunately, no spider webs. TFTC.

Token Gesture: A very nice park! Thanks for bringing me out here.

Aw, Nuts!: I dispaired to find this cache in the dark, even with a flashlight. Fortunately my fears weren't realized. Thanks.

Home Run!: This cache was a bit tougher in the long shadows of the flood lights. Eventually I stopped chasing the arrow and found it in a logical, but shadowy spot. I think I might have distracted some of the folks on the other side of the fence.

BM521: All the action was across the way at the ball fields. Thanks for showing me this trail.

Have a Ball: I reached this cache just at sunset. The storm clouds were clearing and the light was fantastic. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera. In any case, the air was clear and the views were great! Thanks.

No comments: